A huge spread in Vanity Fair, disappearing cast names, some possible movie news, and more! Here's what happens:
- Luke and Eric hold down the fort while Dallas is on vacation. Good for him. Good for him.
- Luke forgets that Who Got What? is about getting Star Wars stuff. Luckily, Eric did not forget that.
- A couple of names disappeared from the cast list on the UK Disney website for The Rise of Skywalker. What does that mean?
- Vanity Fair's spread on The Rise of Skywalker makes us all want the movie even more. The photos alone are worth a look. Check them out here.
- Is a Knights of the Old Republic movie in the works?
- How about a couple of voicemails?
- The outro song this week was taken from Taylor Swift's Netflix special. If you haven't watched that you're missing out for sure.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes! Robbo said you should.
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!