Big announcements all around, a reason to Celebrate, and more video game news. Here's what happens:
- Dallas made sure this week's Who Got What? was a big deal for everyone!
- A big announcement from the Motivator camp. It's good stuff.
- Colin Trevorrow and his team designed something that's in Galaxy's Edge?
- More details from the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game roll in. It looks like it's going to be amazing!
- Some classic Star Wars video games are being rereleased by Limited Run.
- Arcade1UP is releasing the classic original Star Wars arcade games in their small-format cabinet. Good bye, money.
- Jedi: Fallen Order is getting a five-issue prequel comic.
- Michelle Rejwan, one of the producers of The Rise of Skywalker, is named the Senior VP of Live Action Development and Production! I bet that's a sweet job.
- An email from Snoke's son-in-law. It's not a bit.
- King Tom, ladies and gentlemen.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes! Robbo said you should.
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter!