Australia invades! Steele Saunders and Josh Chapman stop in to talk some Star Wars. Here's what happens:
- Dallas was STILL on vacation. Good for him. Good for him.
- Steele Saunders of Steele Wars (@SteeleWars) and Josh Chapman of Star Wars Spelt Out (@StarWarsSpelt) hang out with Luke and Eric. Apparently it takes two podcasting titans to fill the void that Dallas leaves when he's not there.
- Who Got What? has some unique entries. Eric veered off his usual hardass rule and let the guests talk about stuff they've ordered but not received yet.
- Here's a shocker: people are still complaining about certain things in Star Wars. Weird. Alex from Star Wars Explained wins Twitter.
- Here's our top things that annoy us about top things lists.
- What's the score with Galaxy's Edge? Ruining Disneyland? That's the word on the street. Not a street where logical people hang out, but some street somewhere.
- Why not an alien main character in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order? You might be surprised.
- Dig the show? Support our podcast on Patreon! Go to patreon.com/thebadmotivators to find out more. Thanks for being awesome.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes! Robbo said you should.
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!