Sith Troopers, Eli Vanto and Blue Velvet, new shirts, expensive toys. Here's what happens:
- Who Got What? was brought to you in part by Terry Fitzgerald, excellent human being.
- Chris Hall, artist extraordinaire, is helping us with some amazing merch. Be on the lookout!
- How about those Sith Troopers? Warrant wrote a song about them.
- There's an excerpt of Thrawn: Treason on Gizmodo. That's cool and all, but the big news is one of the pictures. You'll know it when you see it.
- A Kenner Prototype Rocket Launcher Boba Fett sold at auction for over $100k! We suddenly don't feel bad about what we're spending.
- Daisy Ridley talks lightsaber duels in The Rise of Skywalker.
- When the kids were ditching class and smoking out back at Jedi High, Groundskeeper Snoke filled them full of his extremist agenda.
- The mashup outro this week is called ...Ready for Backseat Freestyle? and you can find it on YouTube right here. Please share it with everyone you know!
- Dig the show? Support our podcast on Patreon! Go to patreon.com/thebadmotivators to find out more. Thanks for being awesome.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes! Robbo said you should.
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!