Benioff and Weiss, streaming wars, Disney marketing and Kid Rock. Here's what happens:
- Luke knocks one out of the park in Who Got What? this week.
- Hey, remember Kid Rock? Yeah, I didn't think so.
- Benioff and Weiss (the Game of Thrones guys) have a deal with Netflix. What's that gonna do with their Star Wars trilogy?
- You take the good, you take the bad; you take them both and there you have Reddit.
- Disney's marketing leaves some of us feeling confused.
- Don Williams, brother of John Williams, talks about the music for The Rise of Skywalker and what it's like to play on it.
- There are some new books coming. Did one of the Amazon descriptions drop a bomb on us?
- Dig the show? Support our podcast on Patreon! Go to patreon.com/thebadmotivators to find out more. Thanks for being awesome.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes! Robbo said you should.
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!