The Rise of Skywalker crosses the $1 billion line, Star Wars Resistance nears its end, and people are saying things about live action series. Here's what happens:
- Our ultra-rad friend Ali Slate (@glittergeekali tells us what her fandom is like and how cool her dad is.
- Who Got What? and almost everyone got something!
- How many times have you seen The Rise of Skywalker? What did Ali think of it? Is she a Reylo or a Say No?
- It turns out not everyone loves The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda. What?!?
- We're getting closer to the return of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and we're mostly stoked for it.
- As Star Wars Resistance nears the series end, can we expect it to get more and more serious with each episode? In S02E17, Rebuilding the Resistance, the stakes are as high and the action has real consequences. What's next?
- Is any of the news about the live-action tv series real this week? What is wrong with people? Besides the obvious stuff, I mean.
- So, the High Republic Era?
- Dig the show? Support our podcast on Patreon! Go to patreon.com/thebadmotivators to find out more. Thanks for being awesome.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes! Robbo said you should.
Follow us on Instagram: @badmotivators
Follow us on Twitter!