The hard copy home release of The Last Jedi is finally out! Here's what happens:
- Eric figured out the Graflex lightsaber hilt situation in The Last Jedi that he talked about last week.
- Luke had a KILLER birthday.
- What's up with the HasLab sail barge? It's getting there.
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller will be credited as Executive Producers on Solo. An article from Vulture makes some other claims, but its pretty sketchy.
- Rian Johnson says the backlash over The Last Jedi won't influence his upcoming trilogy.
- We discuss The Director and the Jedi at length.
- Dallas can't get over the crystal foxes.
- The Bad Motivators Star Wars Tweet of the Week comes from skywalker (@tolkenianjedi). You can check the Tweet out here. It features a clip of a video from Entertainment Tonight in which Ash Crossan interviews Mark Hamill, and they discuss his final scene with Carrie Fisher. It's SO good.
- We got an email from Emily Lind, which isn't even a thinly veiled vehicle for bragging about a SWEET autographed Director Krennic variant cover comic.
- Stay around after the end for a pretty serious discussion.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!