A new tv spot for Solo: A Star Wars Story? A new issue of the Darth Vader comic? Possible Celebration news? What?!? Here's what happens:
- Wookiee Weekend was a bit disappointing, but somehow we still scored some great stuff.
- The new tv spot for Solo is a good one.
- Darth Vader does a pretty solid Jaws imitation.
- Lee-Char, the king of Mon Cala, is a sea monkey, just like in the old comic book ads.
- Is there a pending Star Wars Celebration announcement? Will May 4th be the day they finally tell us when we'll be happy again?
- Macklin, you son of a bitch.
- Great listener emails and voicemails! Thank you Andy, King Tom (we love you) and JP!
- San Dimas high school football rules.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!