Solo, Celebration, the internet. What would George Lucas do? Here's what happens:
- Luke and Eric get nothing, while Dallas gets everything.
- How many times have you seen Solo so far? Still love it? We do!
- How will Solo's performance affect what happens next? Will we see the story line play out? Is the idea of more than one Star Wars movie per year completely off the table?
- Where's the line between listening to fan feedback and fans acting as if they own the franchise? What makes it art as opposed to a consumer commodity?
- Tickets for Star Wars Celebration Chicago are disappearing fast. The 5-day option is sold out, as is the Saturday option. It's gonna be a banger!
- A new game from Respawn Entertainment has been announced.
- Phroosh gives us an amazing song for your enjoyment.
- Ash Crossan of Entertainment Tonight interviews Jim Rash about his role in the upcoming animated show, Star Wars Resistance.
- Stephen Colbert and his crew strike back against the murkier side of fandom.
- Listener emails and voicemails from Clare, Turbo, JP, Ryan and more!
- Stay for more Phroosh!
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!