We had some big announcements about the cast for Episode IX! What does all of this mean? Here's what happens:
- Who Got What? is a roller coaster ride going from the good to the bad to the ugly.
- We got an official announcement from starwars.com about the cast for Episode IX. It also refers to the movie as the final installment of the Skywalker saga. Hmmm...
- The role of Leia will be played by Carrie Fisher, using unused footage shot during the filming of The Force Awakens.
- Is Thrawn going to be in IX?
- Eric's daughter steals the show in That's Metal this week.
- Dallas introduces a new segment that's tentatively being called Dallas' Whatever Clone Wars Thing. By tentatively we mean that we're keeping it no matter what he says.
- Listener emails and voicemails, with some first-time contributors!
- You're the best around.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!