We get a little help talking about the Han Solo home release, Ray Park being awesome and more. Here's what happens:
- Congratulations to Luke and his family for their newest member, Lily Rose!
- Clare (@cstribs) of The Imperial Senate Podcast stops by to help us talk about this week's news and also to gush over how great Ray Park is.
- A new theme for Who Got What? makes its debut (sorta)!
- A deleted scene from the upcoming home release of Solo: A Star Wars Story showed up on USA Today. It's neat.
- Is the overall lighting of the Solo movie too dark?
- Ray Park's interview in Forbes tells us that we missed a clue that he would be in Solo?
- People are calling Ray Park fat. That is ridiculous.
- Kathleen Kennedy rules.
- What are the "must-do" things to hit while in Chicago for Celebration? Clare fills us in.
- That's Metal features Eric telling someone how it is while playing guitar in the middle of a show. Check it out here. Go to the 1:40 mark to see it unfold.
- Dallas' Whatever Clone Wars Thing somehow leads to a discussion about an Iron Maiden song.
- Listener emails and voicemails, featuring some mild trolling. You're on notice!
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!