We talk Gary Kurtz, Bob Iger talks Star Wars, and there's a new issue of the Vader comic! Here's what happens:
- Star Wars Spelt Out goes at it Motivator-style. Alright, alright, alright.
- Who Got What? really worked out for Eric this week. Luke scores some hard-to-find Black Series figures. Dallas hangs out with cool people.
- Star Wars producer Gary Kurtz passed away at age 78. Check out some stories about his relationship with George Lucas and his role in Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back. It's a scene, man.
- Bob Iger was interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter, and he talked about Disney's streaming service, his role in the underperformance of Solo: A Star Wars Story, and a slowdown in Star Wars releases.
- Issue #21 of Darth Vader takes us to Mustafar for the design of Casa Vader. That guy is angry.
- What version of Solo: A Star Wars Story will you get? Will streaming ever fully replace physical media or direct file ownership?
- Listener emails and voicemails, including a message sent to our Twitter account that SOMEBODY didn't keep up on. Hey, better late than never, right?
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!