Some casting news from The Mandalorian, Star Wars Resistance brings the goods, people like stuff and that's okay. Here's what happens:
- Thanksgiving was a scene, man. A scene.
- Eric doesn't understand the relationships in Daddy's Home 2.
- It's your kids, Marty! Something has got to be done about your kids!
- Who Got What? is happy and sad. And it smells like turkey water.
- Macklin, you son of a...
- Carl Weathers in The Mandalorian? We'll take it, please and thank you.
- Star Wars Resistance episode 8 (YES, IT'S 8!) is full of twists and turns.
- Why is it not okay for people to like things? It doesn't have to be one or the other.
- Jason Fry talks about writing the novelization of The Last Jedi on Twitter. Check it out here.
- Listener emails and voicemails, including a first-timer!
- All proceeds from the sales of the Rogue Won: A Star Wars Podcast for Winners EP on Eric's Bandcamp page through the middle of December will be used to buy toys for The Kessel Toy Run (@thekesseltoyrun)! You'll get a download code for Eric's Subliminal Intent FOR FREE! Get some kick ass music and help get some toys for kids who are hospitalized during the holidays.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!