It's him! Is R5 gonna be in The Mandalorian? Please, please, please. Here's what happens:
- Our friend Rebecca O'Hanlon (@rebeccaohanlon) of the You're Creepy podcast (@YouCreepy) hangs out and talks scary stuff, Star Wars and more!
- Impulse control and the lack thereof is the theme of Who Got What? this week.
- Luke gives us an update on our Star Wars Celebration 5-day pass giveaway. Be sure to follow the rules, people! We genuinely want you to win. Check out this tweet for details.
- Jon Favreau shares a glorious picture on Instagram of our friend and yours, R5-D4! Does this mean that he'll be in The Mandalorian?!? Rebecca has an interesting though on this.
- Come on, EA. What's the deal?
- Star Wars Resistance episode 13, The Doza Dilemma, is a double helping of double-crossing action. These hips don't lie.
- Luke brings an idea to the table regarding what Kylo Ren might be up to in Episode IX. It gets ugly, people.
- King Tom's voicemail leads to a Dad Motivators Moment where we find out that lying to kids is sometimes the only way to go.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter!