Did we (and everyone else) jump the gun on the news that the "A Star Wars Story" movies have been put on hold? Jason Ward from MakingStarWars.net drops in to help us figure it out. Here's what happens:
- Eric tries to negotiate with terrorists in a Target. They're related to him.
- Luke discovers an auction site we weren't hip to: shopgoodwill.com?!? Mind blown.
- Dallas has seen Solo: A Star Wars Story more than the rest of us combined almost.
- What's the future of the standalone Star Wars films? What do we think will or want to happen going forward? What's up with the live-action tv series?
- It turns out that certain areas of the internet are filled with turds, as we've long postulated.
- Check out Jason Ward's Star Wars happenings on Twitter: (@MakingStarWars)
- Dig the outro music? That's Jason's latest single, Hole Through Me, which you can find at jasonward.bandcamp.com along with his other works. Spoiler alert: they're good.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!