Eric and fam come to the faraway land known as Indiana:
- Pool parties, they're the best. Its a Cruser and Strothers partial Bad Motivication!
- Who Got What? Dallas wins...this round.
- Jeremy Bulloch announces his retirement from the con circuit, which naturally leads to a full on Mando discussion and the lineage of the Fetts. (Dallas doesn't quite understand what "Clone" means).
- Vader: Issue 19: Vader's Fortress Part 1 discussion.
- Click bait sites are at it again. They are "reporting" that Lucasfilm is going to split episode 9 into two parts. We call shenanigans.
- Twilight crept it's way into the conversation more than once, we're still not sure how that happened.
- Listener voicemails
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Babyor wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter!