We dissect the novel Thrawn: Alliances and discuss purchasing habits! Here's what happens:
- Robbo (@GC9X) of Hardcore Gaming 101, The Wookiee Genome Project, Steele Wars, and Blue Harvest fame stops in to help us dive into Thrawn: Alliances. He's got some great insight.
- In a show of where his loyalties lie, Eric answers a phone call from Steele Saunders during the show and makes the guys wait on him.
- Who Got What? just might have found a theme song! We get into the quality of the 3.75" figures and ships.
- Kohl's business model makes everything seem like a great deal.
- Does C-3PO have a baby?
- Weekend at Bernie's in space. Why even walk?
- Clare from The Imperial Senate podcast asks us about decorating our homes with Star Wars gear, and King Tom says battle damage stickers may be for chumps.
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter!