Solo: A Star Wars Story is available for streaming, Luke is back, and Jon Kasdan shares some "Solo factoids and tid-bits" with the fans. Here's what happens:
- We're glad to have Luke back. He's no Clare, but he's our silver medal.
- In Who Got What? we find out that Eric buys two of everything and still doesn't share with his kids. Luke continues his Goodwill streak, and Dallas finds Black Series heaven.
- Jon Kasdan's "52 Useless Solo Factoids and Tid-Bits for Anyone Who's Interested" had some pretty cool information in it. Don't worry, we don't read the entire list to you.
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller brought some really good ideas to the table.
- Enfys Nest seems to be a favorite all around. Erin Kellyman rocked it.
- Will there ever be a Solo sequel?
- I want my 2 dollars!
- You know what's cool? The Secret of N.I.M.H. is cool.
- Listener emails!
WE HAVE MERCH! You can get t-shirts and the like at https://t.co/ozsvg2LKpO.
Like the theme music? You can get The Merge's album, Subliminal Intent, at CD Baby or wherever you buy music online.
A big thank you Xurxo (@laseraw) for the killer artwork!
Dig the show? Consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes!
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter!